Friday 13 September 2013

Results !!

On Wednesday the 11th of September I recieved my junior cert results. While the 5th years were in school at 9:05 the TY's were'nt in until 11:50. At 12 we all gathered in the hall to collect our results we were all very nervous!! I opened my envelope and was very happy with what i had achieved! I went out to the car where my dad was waiting for me. My parents were both very proud. They brought me to Starbucks where i got a frap <3

The girls came to my house at 3:30 to get ready to go out to celebrate. We had alot of fun getting ready together even though we had to split as half were going time and myself and Sophie were going to The Wrights Venue in Swords. I had a great night will all my friends ! I got home at 1:30pm and was wrecked in the morning as we had to be in schoool for 9:05am , although we did go Castletown House at 1:20pm which broke up the day for us all. Over all i had a great results night , one of the best nights so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment