Tuesday 3 December 2013

Garda Ems x x x


For the past 9 weeks i have been on work experience every Wednesday in Kevin Street Garda Station. I have really enjoyed my time I spent there. Over the 8 weeks I went to the courts, visited th Garda Headquarters, visited the main office in the station, went with my supervisor to take a statement off a man, I was taught how to clip a CCTV tape and upload it to G-Tube the Garda Youtube.

My favourite part of the placement was going test purchasing for alcohol. I went into numerous shops/ Off-licences. I had to take any two cans of beer and try purchase it. Most places refused as I didnt have I.D but one place sold me drink. I thought it was scary and embarrising but it was interesting.

I had a good time during my placement in Kevin Street , the people were very friendly.


#SELFIE x x x
Kevin Street Garda Station
Dublin Criminal Courts Of Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment